Publications and Booklets Available from the Medical Education Trust
To date we have issued:
- Assessing the Damage: The Demographic Impact on Society and Consequences for the Health of Women of the 1967 Abortion Act over 40 Years, by Patrick Carroll
- War Crimes and Medicine (reproduced with permission BMA)
- The Pill and Sex- A Basic Guide for Parents and Teenagers
- Methods of Birth Control: Cause for Concern
- Induced Abortion: Hazards to Health and Future Motherhood
- I.V.F. and Population Control
- Diagnoses: Genetic Disorders and the Environment
- Euthanasia: The Hippocratic Tradition and Trust
- P.V.S: Withdrawing Food and Fluids
- A Case Against Dutch Euthanasia
- The Report of the Dutch Government Committee on Euthanasia, R. Fenigsen, MD (issued by Human Rights Trust)
You can order these leaflets by contacting the Medical Education Trust.
Articles for Viewing and Download
The following article is available:
- The Breast Cancer Epidemic. Patrick Carroll considers the risk factors and the challenges faced in forecasting future incidence rates of breast cancer.
- "Innocence and Consequentialism: Inconsistency, Equivocation and Contradiction in the Philosophy of Peter Singer" by Dr. Jacqueline Laing. A PDF version of this article is available here.
The following are available with notes (available by post):
- NEVER MEANT TO BE MURDER
Both videos can be purchased for £10 each or hired for up to one week for £6.
**Bulk orders for literature: We will be happy to offer a reduction. Please contact the Hon. Secretary for a quotation.
In all cases postage is extra.
The Trust would be grateful to receive suggestions for research.